Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas. But you have to remember that we still need to be posting on the blog and I'm not exactly sure what page we're supposed to be on. We might not get a good grade if we don't continue the conversation, but I'm not sure where everyone else is in the book and don't want to spoil anything....
I'm not sure where we should be either in the book. My kindle doesn't show page numbers so it's hard to know where I should be. If someone who has the printed version of the book could describe the scene and whose point of view we should be at, that would be awesome! Also, the blog won't allow me to post things and I think it's because I'm not signed up through my Gmail account. Could the person who made the blog add my email as 15msmith2215@gmail.com. I'm not completely sure if it will help, but hopefully it will!
ReplyDeleteYeah, your group seems to have dropped off a bit. Josh and Mariah, feel free to add on comments, even if it gives stuff away; I don't want your grades to be negatively affected.
ReplyDeleteMariah, I've got it done, you should be getting an invite through your e-mail anytime now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sam! It's letting me post now.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome
ReplyDelete