Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Not looking forward to this.

Just found this picture.  I died a little inside.

4 comments:

  1. This is so true. I almost wish I didn't watch the T.V. series so I wouldn't know who dies. It saddens me to say, but I think we all know by now though that there will be a lot of people dying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's heard enough to know that loads of people die, and I've seen a bit of the TV series, but this just makes me sad, I'm coming to love the Stark brood. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really like the Starks. Is it weird that it's comforting to know that my favorites live, as far as I know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about the Starks is that they all have good heads on their shoulders and truly want to figure out who killed Jon Arryn and why (Damn you Cersei). But their reward for being good people is usually ill fated. They are essentially the heroes, but the choices they make seem to lead to disaster.

    ReplyDelete